The list of updates this round make it look as if I've been randomly jumping around the site with no rhyme or reason. This is primarily because I wanted to document the brand new CD Archive, and because I went right back to 1967 and started working forwards to capture anything I'd previously missed - numerous singles for example.
Anyway, the end result is lots of new detail for fans to obsess over, as well as lots of new song pages.
- Added scans of a non stamped Brazilian I Love You single to the Singles page.
- Added I’ve Got To Learn To Live Without You mono/stereo to the Singles page.
- Added banner images for the four new albums, as well as artwork scans. Also added them to the albums landing page.
- Completed the Omega Europa album page, and updated relevant song pages to reflect it.
- Created a song page for Hallelujah, and added links to it.
- Updated the albums landing page to link to Footprints In The Sand and Omega Europa.
- Swapped version 4 and 5 on the I Love You song page, and defined the main mixes as wet or dry. Also added a missing version, reference the En El Hit Parade EP, and identified numerous single releases.
- Updated all song pages relating to the album I Love You, to reflect mono and stereo versions.
- Updated Apple Cider, Ashes Of Me and Think song pages to reflect mono and stereo versions.
- Updated Organ Grinder song page text (just to say it is mono). Likewise Riding High and I’ve Got You On My Mind.
- Created a Blow In My Ear song page, and added links to it.
- Updated the text and format of pretty much all Upon This Rock and Bootleg song pages.
- Deleted the Television Interview, Let The Lions Come and Jesus And The Movies song pages. Likewise Rumors and Turn It Up.
- Replaced the banner images on the Upon This Rock and Street Level album pages.
- Made quite a big update to the First Time In Church song page.
- Also made minor updates to and tidied most other Street Level song pages. Likewise several Planet and Garden song pages.
- Added missing lyrics to the Reader’s Digest song page, and to the Planet album page. Also added reference to the Verve 7” single.
- Added reference to the Verve 7” single to the I’ve Got To Learn To Live Without You song page. Reordered the versions to suit.
- Swapped versions 1 and 2 on the It’s The Same Old Story and Christmas Time song pages.
- Updated the Garden album page to include the release date. Likewise several singles on the Singles page.
- Added the Billboard review to the Planet album page.
- Made a minor update to several song pages to reflect the recently released titles.
- Created an Archive album page, and added it to the albums landing page.
- Made a small correction to Knocking On Heaven’s Door lyrics on the song and Sessions pages.
- Updated the format and content on Here Comes The Ice Cream Man, Buttercup and Knocking On Heaven’s Door song pages.
- Created song pages for: Surfing On Stone Waves, Run Maggie Run, Love On Haight Street, Blind Randall, Most Likely You’ll Go Your Way, Til Kingdom Come, Six Feet Of Chain and Trouble Is A Lonesome Town.
- Completed the Gathered Moments album page, and updated related song pages.
- Added images of a newly discovered single disc Alison LP to the secret Alison page.
- Completed the lyrics for If I Got My Ticket, and updated the on the Story Of The Tune album page too.
- Updated (though still incomplete) Swing Low Sweet Chariot lyrics. (Lot of missing background vocals).
- Replaced the images of the Australian I Love You single on the Singles page with scans.
- Created song pages: Without You, If I Were A Singer, Moonshine, Parson Brown, Stranger, Slow Fast, Dove L’Etude, Standing At The Crossroads, Rock The Flock, A Woman Not A Maid and Talkin’ ‘Bout Love.
- Updated the Singles page to include notes about I Love You singles with different play speed and different song lengths on the labels etc. Similar update applied to Somebody Tell Me My Name.
- Updated the Righteous Rocker song page to reflect the US and UK singles. Likewise PeacePollutionRevolution. Also updated the Singles page accordingly. Check it out - most of these singles actually contained different versions musically.
- Added images to the Footprints In The Sand album page, and banner text. Likewise A Moment In Time.