This Bandcamp initiative is enabling Solid Rock to make out of print titles (legally) available again, without the hassles and restrictions involved in pressing CDs, manufacturing sleeves, storage and shipping. And it allows phans to plug gaps in their collections without opening their wallets wide to online merchant fleecers. One thing to be aware of though is that cover versions are removed due to Bandcamp policies.
So far 49 albums have been 'bandcamped', and one new release has been created. Stink is an EP of demos recorded under the band name The Flies. [Note that around 40-50% of Stink was actually used on Motorola Corolla 2, but here we get the entire contents of the tape with nothing edited out, and with different (better?) noise reduction technology applied].
This site hasn't been forgotten about altogether though, and there are still some updates to report, including a new development in the addition of embedded Bandcamp players to album pages, allowing you to listen as you browse.
- Added Caught In Time to the Other Releases page.
- Added TSOTT-US4 variant to The Story Of The Tune.
- Added Street Angel detail and video to the song page Excerpt From A Young Lions Session.
- Added Martin Briley video to the He Really Loves You page.
- Added variant 7ILY-UK3 to the People singles tab.
- Added company sleeve images to the Righteous Rocker Canadian 7” single entry.
- Added Bandcamp links to the Home page.
- Added embedded Bandcamp players for the following albums: Upon This Rock, Street Level, Bootleg, Only Visiting This Planet, Larry Norman, The Israel Tapes, Roll Away The Stone, Something New Under The Son, Larry Norman And His Friends On Tour, The Story Of The Tune, Come As A Child, Stop This Flight, Rehearsal For Reality, Live At Flevo, Stranded In Babylon, Children Of Sorrow, Totally Unplugged, A Moment In Time, Shouting In The Storm, Breathe In, Breathe Out, Copper Wires, The Vineyard, In The Beginning, Tourniquet, Rough Diamonds, Precious Jewels, Live At Cornerstone, Restless In Manhattan, Snowblind, The Norman Invasion, Maximum Planet, Maximum Garden, Heartland Junction, Hattem, Four Track Motorola '66 Corolla, Live At The Elsinore, Rehearsal For The Elsinore, The Norman Conquest, Snapshots From The 77 World Tour, Monsters, combined with On The Prowl and titled Monsters (On The Prowl), How Then Shall We Live?, Wounded Lion, Maximum Son, Motorola Corolla 2, The Trilogy Concert, Live At The Cavern Club, Maximum Land, Digital Dutch Masters and Archive.
- Added newsletter images to Omega Europa page.
- Added Children Of Nimrod handwritten lyrics images.
- Added newsletter images to Totally Unplugged page.
- Updated Restless In Manhattan release date to include the exact day.
- Corrected the "???" lyric in Run Maggie Run intro on the Archive album page, now I've finally figured out what is said.
- Added photos of master tapes to Home At Last page.
- Added images of early track list drafts to Stranded In Babylon page.
- Updated the Covers page.
- Added the videos page, albeit with only basic details of Rough Flix included so far.
- Fixed some minor typing errors on Upon This Rock page. Also added three photos of interesting items from Larry's archives.
- Added images of lyrics to You Can’t Take Away The Lord, Ha Ha World, I Don’t Believe In Miracles and Moses In The Wilderness song pages.
- Added "sky hand" image to the kollector reference page.
- Added images to the Street Level page. Likewise Friends On Tour. Of interesting stuff related to those titles, not just random cat and dog pics...
- Added the special edition cassette to the In Another Land album page. (Tracklist and lyric accordion).
- Added details of the original CD booklet error to the Maximum Garden page.
- Added details to 1-0411-7-6, 1-0411-7-7 and 1-0411-7-11 song pages re their being Agape covers.