- Finalised the lyrics for Tourniquet and added an accordion to accommodate the additional tracks that were on the pre-release versions.
- Created a song page for Turn and updated all other Tourniquet song pages.
- Added a blurb about the Tourniquet pre-releases and separated the instrumental and vocal versions of Near.
- Updated the description of Stranded In Belfast. (See the CD tab on the singles page).
- Updated Be Careful What You Sign, Born To Be Unlucky, One Way and Moses In The Wilderness to reflect Stranded In Belfast.
- Added COS-US5 variant to Children Of Sorrow.
- Updated the descriptions of the SLATG-US17 and US19 booklets. (So Long Ago The Garden).
- Fixed an error where Street Level variant SL-US30 was shown with two kodes against it.
- Updated the description of the Belfast Bootlegs two disc pre-release set.
- Added song titles and first pass lyrics for Belfast Bootlegs pre-release disc one.
- Completed the Instigator page and promoted it to the albums menu.
- Corrected an error in Born To Be Unlucky lyrics. (Studio versions).
- Created song pages Butterfly and Kulderachna. Likewise God Save The Queen and Oh, Susanna.
- Updated U.F.O., Everybody Work and Twist And Shout song pages to reflect Belfast Bootlegs pre-release disc one.
- Added Stevie Wonder detail to the Watch What You're Doing page.
- Completed the Agitator page and promoted it to the albums menu.
- Created song pages Sweet Silver Angels, God Part 2 and People In My Past.
- Added a link to Tourniquet on the albums landing page.
So, more than two months on from the previous update and what do I have to report? Larry's brother Charles still hasn't updated the official website or announced the new releases that are in the offing. He has moved home again though, so can be excused. I took a break of more than a month from all things Larry Norman, which I suppose will equate to less progress here than you might reasonably expect for the length of time. Unlike Charles though, I haven't moved home and have absolutely no excuse. Regardless, here's a nicely bulleted list of what I have achieved, despite my obvious slothfulness.
I'm a Larry Norman fan. What else do you need to know?