- Added a blurb to the Down Under page and updated The Best Of Larry Norman blurb.
- Added song descriptions from the 1991 CD booklet to all In Another Land tracks. You can access the song pages via the album page - I'm too lazy to hyperlink them all here.
- Updated Diamonds to the (no longer) new page layout. Likewise Hymn To The Last Generation.
- Added the German release of I Love You and the UK version of I've Got To Learn To Live Without You to the Singles page. (And to the relevant song pages). Also added Organ Grinder, Think EP, Apple Cider, non-swirl I Love You and The Flies singles.
- Added images of the Japanese and Australian releases of I Love You to the Singles page. I do not own these two as it happens.
- Created a Both Sides Of People album page and added a link to the Albums landing page. Likewise Children Of Sorrow, Totally Unplugged and A Moment In Time. The lyrics for the latter two are not yet finalised though.
- Added some Bob Dylan related detail to the following song pages: Nightmare #97, Reader’s Digest and Twelve Good Men.
- Removed the purchase link from Only Visiting This Planet, as it is not currently available via the Solid Rock website. There will be a new pressing soon. Note that I had to recreate the entire page from scratch as I accidentally overwrote it with Children Of Sorrow. You'll only notice if you try to access it via old hyperlinks.
- Updated the following song pages: I’ve Got You On My Mind, Hasty Heart, Think and She’s A Dancer.
- Created a Hey Sweetheart song page, and added a link to it from the Songs landing page. Likewise Turn It Up and Rumors from Children Of Sorrow, though I'm in two minds about deleting them as they are not songs.
- Updated all relevant song pages to reflect Children Of Sorrow. Again, I'm too lazy to list them individually.
- Updated Watch What You’re Doing and White Trash Stomp to reflect Totally Unplugged.
It's been a while since the last update, but be assured I'm still working away here. As well as outlining the site updates, I can tell you that Solid Rock are planning quite a bit of activity for the first half of next year, which will mark the tenth anniversary of Larry's passing.
Leave a Reply.
I'm a Larry Norman fan. What else do you need to know?