Anyway, I imagine you are all massively excited to learn what's new. Not all of you though. Most of the new pages have been viewed already so clearly some people just couldn't wait for a guide and went off exploring on their own. I hope they didn't get lost.
For those of you sticking with the official tour, here's the script:
- The Planet related song pages have been updated to include the descriptions from the first CD release booklet. You can use the song page links in the album page to get to them if you want. I'm too lazy to add them here. The Anthology description has also been added to Pardon Me.
- The Reader’s Digest song page has been updated to the new format.
- A Down Under album page has been created. It's complete for the double LP and CD releases. The Royal music release is catered for too, but I'm only halfway through adding the lyrics.
- The following new song pages have been created, largely in honour of Down Under: Riding High, Somebody Tell Me My Name, I’ve Got You On My Mind, Hasty Heart, Letter From The President, When Messiah Comes, Gonna Write A Song About You For The Radio and Galaxy.
- All of the new songs have been added to the Songs landing page.
- The Ashes Of Me song page has been updated - minor lyrical corrections and a link added to Down Under.
- The I Love You song page has been updated to reference Down Under and to include the DU version lyrics. It turns out it's not actually a pre-existing version. The version count has increased by one accordingly.
- The Sweet Song song page has been updated to reference Down Under and include version 5. Again, DU has introduced a (slight) variant on earlier versions. Also made a small correction to the version 2 lyrics.
- The What Goes Through Your Mind song page has been updated to the new format, to include the Down Under version. Also added some missing lyrics to version 1.
- The following song pages have been updated to reference Down Under: I’ve Searched All Around, I Hope I’ll See You In Heaven (version 3 added), Soul On Fire (version 4 added), Out Of My System (version 2 added), Why Can’t You Be Good (version 3), Why Should The Devil (version 3 added, complete with an audio clip of the backwards masked intro), and If The Bombs Fall (version 2)
- Did you know that a version of Why Can't You Be Good was recorded with Steve Jones? You do now. I've heard it. You haven't. So there.
- The Stop This Flight song page has been updated to reference DU as version 4. The existing two versions have been renumbered to accomodate the 12” single as v1.
- Scans of the famous SNUTS booklet have been added to the album page. Even Larry called it SNUTS. Whilst preparing for one of the backyard parties (2005 or 2006), he asked Michael (his son) to drive back to his house and pick up a "SNUTS" master tape he'd forgotten to bring. Michael didn't know what SNUTS was. So if you don't know what SNUTS means, don't worry about it. The booklet is pretty cool though, so go have a look.