I've come to realise that's what I am.
The sum total of everything I've done in the last month is as follows.
- Added lyrics to the Starstorm album page.
- Created a Tourniquet album page, with lyrics.
- Added rough lyrics to the Israel Tapes album page.
- Completed most of the lyrics for sides 1 and 2 of Bootleg.
That's all I've done in over a month. And actually most of that wasn't done by myself, but rather by some of the lyrical detectives, L and D in particular.
There is a high profile new member in their ranks too. Codename SIMH. All of the detectives were stumped by a particular line in the song Nickel In The Pasture, which is on the album Motorola Corolla 2. SIMH cracked it in one listen - "the industry would sag", making the rest of us seem like rank amateurs in the process. Except for L, who had suggested the same words a few days earlier.
There's not really any further progress to tell you about, so I'll finish by relaying some fascinating facts.
- In the last month, the most visited pages on this site have been the Motorola Corolla 2 album page and this page. The Devblog. Where nothing interesting resides. Go figure. Twenty one views each by the way.
- The most visited song page in the same time period has been I Love You. Nine views.
- The site had sixteen unique visitors on March 9th. The day after Charles Norman's 50th birthday as it happens. Coincidence?
- Charles Norman is Larry Norman's little brother.
- Aslak Nygren, the genius behind Sister Rain was asleep in Larry's bed when the Northridge earthquake struck LA in 1994. Larry was not in his bed at the time.