- Updated The Sonrise Sampler lyrics, on both the album and relevant song pages. Likewise Remixing This Planet.
- Updated the Other Releases page re the Geoff Moore duet.
- Added new I Love You, Both Sides Of People, Upon This Rock, Street Level, Only Visiting This Planet, Jesus Sound Explosion, So Long Ago The Garden, Here's To Veterans and Totally Unplugged variants.
- Updated the Covers and Wants pages.
- Tidied up the description of the Alison LPs.
- Assigned Kollector Kodes to the remaining Upon This Rock variants, and tidied the page layout. Likewise I Love You, Both Sides Of People, Street Level, Bootleg, So Long Ago The Garden, Jubilation, Barking At The Oops, Down Under and Rehearsal 4 Reality.
- Added vinyl matrix details for the above albums, as well as for Jesus Sound Explosion, The Son Worshipers, Here's To Veterans, Live At Flevo, The Best Of Larry Norman and Home At Last.
- Tidied the descriptions of the UK Upon This Rock releases slightly.
- Added a blurb about the gold label Street Level LPs.
- Tidied the Only Visiting This Planet page layout and added Kodes and matrix details. Also corrected an error re the DTS version.
- Fixed some errors where Street Level images were pulled through to other album pages.
- Added a New Zealand release of the Apple Cider single.
- Updated the About page.
So, previously unplumbed new depths of slackerdom have been attained around here. Onlookers no doubt feel like there has been a four month hiatus in site activity - and that's pretty much what it looks like from the inside too. I've been doing other stuff, such as watching the movie Knives Out. If you're wondering why on earth I'm mentioning some random film here then I suggest you go watch it too. Not only is it a good film, kind of like a live enactment of the board game Cluedo, but there is a Larry Norman song in the soundtrack. And it's actually Larry, not some awful cover like was used in The Leftovers. Anyway, in the midst of all the nothingness, there have actually been some updates:
Leave a Reply.
I'm a Larry Norman fan. What else do you need to know?