Anyway, despite that trip taking up two out of the last four weeks, I've actually done some work here. Specifically:
- Added a banner image to the Footprints In The Sand album page.
- Added lyrics for all tracks on the Footprints In The Sand album page.
- Updated relevant song pages to reflect Footprints. I won't list them all here, but the most interesting are It’s Only Today That Counts, Twelve Good Men and Goodbye Farewell, as these are new versions.
- Corrected Sitting in My Kitchen lyrics - added a missing faintly sung line.
- Made a small correction to I Feel like Dying lyrics, and fixed a version numbering error on the song page.
- Made a small lyrical correction to If You Don’t Love The Lord.
- Added album pages for the new releases: Sierra Romeo, The Hum Of The Diesels, The Salt Of The Sea and Magnetic Real - The Living Room Tapes. Note that all unfinished album pages are temporarily located under the 'More' menu, and will be moved under 'The Albums' as they are completed.
- Added first pass lyrics to all songs on Sierra Romeo.
- Added several new singles (see Vinyl and People! tabs) to the Singles page, including some test pressings. Also updated some single images to scans rather than photographs.
- Added an Acetates section to the Singles page. There's only a handful on there so far, but several more will be added soon.
Talking of singles, if anyone has any they'd consider selling, or would be willing to provide scans / photographs of for use on this site, please don't hesitate to get in touch. There's a contact form on the Songs landing page, or you can click on the little Mail icon that is on the Home and About pages.
PS Gregory Thornbury's biography on Larry Norman is officially released this coming week. It's a good and insightful read.