Anyway, we haven't completely ignored the needs of those who like to read Larry Norman song titles and lyrics. Here's a list, bullet pointed no less, of what's been updated since last time.
- Added some missing song page links to the Singles pages.
- Made a minor update to Spirit In The Sky lyrics. Also added some information to the song page and updated it to the new format. Likewise Put Your Hand In The Hand, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Let It Be, Presence Of The Lord, I Think He’s Hiding, Stranger In A Strange Land, Prince Of Peace and Shine A Light.
- Added The Road And The Sky and I Am Waiting to the Streams album page, created song pages, and added links to the Songs landing page.
- Updated He Gives Us All His Love and Song For Adam song pages to the new format. No lyrical updates necessary, 'cos I got them right first time.
- Added the cassette version of Shine A Light to the Streams page, and updated the song page.
- Added the White Blossoms cassette version of Soul On Fire to the album page, and updated the song page. Likewise I Wish We’d All Been Ready.
- Added You Can Save Me to the Blossoms album page. Made a minor update to the lyrics on Bootleg and the song pages. Updated the song page to include the Blossoms version, and to the new style.
- Made a minor correction to It’s Only Today That Counts lyrics on the Blossoms, 2nd Trilogy and song pages.
- Made a minor correction to Watch What You’re Doing lyrics on the SNUTS album page - the US vinyl version had missing "oohs". Corrected the position of the oohs on the Blossoms page, and added the cassette version. Updated the song page to reflect thee Blossoms cassette version.
- Updated the Down Under page to include the special edition cassette.
- Updated the We Need A Whole Lot More Of Jesus song page to include the Down Under SE cassette version. Likewise Righteous Rocker and Galaxy.
- Created a Think song page and added a link to it on the Songs landing page.
- Updated the Soul On Fire song page with a note on the Down Under SE oddity. **
** If you ever needed proof of Larry's claim that he could not complete projects or even know if a song was finished after his brain injury, just have a look at the song pages of 1980s releases such as Down Under, White Blossoms, 2nd Trilogy and so on. The number of small changes, even between CD and cassette version of the same album will soon jump out at you.