However, I'm now for the most part working through Larry's albums in chronological order. So far I'm up to 1983 and Come As A Child. (I am ignoring the two Tom Howard cover albums for now though). Did you know that I Wish We'd All Been Ready was Larry's most released song (on albums) up to that point? Well, you do now. Six times. And all six were different versions too. I've Searched All Around was right behind it with five releases, though only four unique versions. I predict though that Soul On Fire will soon overtake both......
Anyway, you want details.
- Updated a whole bunch of song pages to the new format. I'm too lazy to list them all though. Actually, most if not all of them will be listed in the following bullet points anyway...
- Added photograph of handwritten lyrics to Baby’s Got The Blues song page.
- Corrected Ha Ha World lyrics (Upon This Rock version). The backing vocals had been overlooked. Also made a correction to the Bootleg version lyrics. That change was much more minor. You'll probably not want to play spot the difference though.
- Updated the Ha Ha World song page per above, and added Larry’s description of the song from the Powerline interview.
- Updated / corrected version 1, and added version 2 lyrics to the following song pages: Sweet Song, The Last Supper, I Wish We’d All Been Ready, Nothing Really Changes and Postlude.
- Added additional version lyrics to the following song pages: Forget Your Hexagram, She’s A Dancer, Soul Survivor, I Love You, Six o Clock News, Lonely By Myself, I Love You, Baby Out Of Wedlock, Baroquen Spirits, I’ve Searched All Around, Look Into Jesus, The Rock That Doesn’t Roll, Shot Down, Song For A Small Circle, Why Should The Devil, I Feel Like Dying, Put Your Life Into His Hands, I Wish We'd All Been Ready, Soul On Fire, UFO, Why Can’t You Be Good, Novel, Nightmare, Six Sixty Six, PeacePollution and The Outlaw.
- Made some other small update to the Six Sixty Six song page. So small I can’t even remember what it was.
- Corrected information on the One Way song page which said version 1 was performed by White Light. A single piano does not make a band.
- Corrected version 1 lyrics on the following song pages: Song For A Small Circle, PeacePollution, Country Church and The Great American Novel. There was a lost ‘Hmm’ on the latter. Also corrected Novel to show Planet and Starstorm as containing the same version.
- Updated the Pardon Me song page to define the Starstorm version as the same as Planet.
- Updated Be Careful What You Sign to show Garden and Starstorm as same versions. Added a missing “Uh” to the lyrics here and on the Garden album page.
- Updated Christmas Time version 1 lyrics (per MGM Garden LP). Also updated the version 2 lyrics and defined the Starstorm version as v3. All because the song is different on the regular and MGM versions of Garden.
- Created I Hope I’ll See You In Heaven and Strong Love, Strange Peace song pages.
- Created a Swing Low Sweet Chariot song page, complete with a valiant attempt at figuring out all the backing vocals. Updated the lyrics on The Story Of The Tune album page accordingly.
- Created an If I Got My Ticket song page. Updated the lyrics on The Story Of The Tune page. By the way, The Story Of The Tune was the most visited content page on the site in the last month, closely followed by Come As A Child.
- Created a Come As A Child album page. 'Cos if I hadn't people couldn't have visited it, right?
- Added main song page links to the above new song pages.
- All lyrics / words complete for Come As A Child, apart from a few I can’t figure out. If you can then please let me know what they are.