- Corrected an error on the song landing page, which suggested Larry wrote a song called "Seals". The link took you to a song called "Selah", which is almost as odd a title as Seals would have been. Boo for autocorrect.
- Created a Best Of Larry Norman album page, replete with double checked lyrics.
- Corrected Pardon Me lyrics to say ribbons rather than ribbon. Correction made on Planet and Starstorm album pages, as well as on the song page.
- Created a White Blossoms From Black Roots album page. Also with double checked lyrics.
- Made minor corrections to the lyrics for the Planet versions of I Wish We’d All Been Ready, Why Don't You Look Into Jesus, Without Love You Are Nothing and Why Should The Devil. The result of some of the aforementioned double checking.
- Noticed that on Blossoms, The Outlaw has a count in that the Planet CDs don’t. Some day I'll get round to checking if Planet vinyl has this count in.
- Corrected Lonely By Myself lyrics - "who really loved me", not "who’d really love me".
- Corrected The Sun Began To Reign lyrics - the gate wasn't closed, it was shut. Also everything is ending, not happening.
- Took a note to check the SNUTS vinyl version of Watch What You're Doing. I want to make sure all the verses are the same, and also check for the ooh ooh backing vocals behind the screams near the end. I'm putting this note here, as there's a chance I might find it later that way. I have a wife who would likely throw it out if I wrote it down on paper.
- Incidentally, an evening or two before the backyard auction in 2006, Larry sent his son Michael home to find one of the master tapes for SNUTS. Michael didn't know what SNUTS was. If you don't know, follow the link in the above bullet point, and all will become clear.
- Added Shine A Light lyrics to the Streams album page. Created song pages for all Streams songs.
- Added a link on the songs landing page to If God Is My Father. (The song page existed, but a link to it was missing).
- Created song pages for most SNUTS songs. (All but Watch What You're Doing and Let The Tape Keep Rolling, as they already existed). You can access them via the album page if you want. I can't be bothered typing all the titles and making links here.
- Created a Friends On Tour album page.
- Created Why Can’t You Be Good and A Note From Mr God song pages.
- Created a Barking At The Ants album page.
- Created The Tune and Just Like A Woman song pages. Then a day or two later added version 2 lyrics to the former.
- Corrected the title of the Sinking In Deep Blue song page to Deep Blue, and edited it to include the original version lyrics.
- Created a The Story Of The Tune album page. Still working on the lyrics for If I Got My Ticket.
- Made corrections to Blue Shoes White Street Level/version 1 and Bootleg/version 2 lyrics. Updated the song page to use accordion.
- Made corrections to I’ve Searched All Around (version 1) lyrics on Street Level and on the song page. Added accordion to song page.
- Made corrections to Why Don't You Look Into Jesus (version 1) lyrics on song page. Then I tried to figure out if the Street Level and Bootleg versions are identical. The jury's still out on that.
- Made corrections to You Can’t Take Away The Lord v1 and v2 lyrics. Updated the Upon This Rock album page to include both versions. (The Capitol and "Larry Norman" versions are not the same). Likewise I Don't Believe In Miracles and Moses In The Wilderness.
- Updated the Walking Backwards Down The Stairs song page to identify both Upon This Rock versions.
So there you have it. I think possibly the biggest raft of updates this site has yet seen. I'm mildly proud of the achievement, though plaudits must be shared with the behind the scenes helpers who can usually figure out tricky lyrics better than I can.
Oh, nearly forgot. Many new song pages not mentioned above have been added - basically any song which first appeared on one of the newly added albums. They include:
Spirit In The Sky, Put Your Hand In The Hand, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Let It Be, My Sweet Lord, Presence Of The Lord, I Think He's Hiding, He Gives Us All His Love, Stranger In A Strange Land, Prince Of Peace, Song For Adam, Hard Luck Bad News, Feeling So Bad, I Feel Like Dying, Born To Be Unlucky, Leaving The Past Behind, Put Your Life Into His Hands and Larry Norman's 97th Nightmare.